MyStartr is now recruiting for new bloods to join our team! If you are interested in any position that is listed below, please feel free to drop us your resume at [email protected]
1. Event Coordinator
You will be involved in planning, production and administration of E-commerce classes.
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits, such as Southeast Asia E-Commerce Conference, parties, and conventions.
- Liaise with speakers or clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as deco, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and public event.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- You should have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be am enthusiastic professional
- Able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.
2. Software Developer
- Analyse, design and develop infrastructure applications.
- - To work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems
- - Willing to learn and grow with us throughout the process.
- - Commitment and responsibility in the assigned project.
- - Handling software releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- - Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes / software maintenance or configuration.
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): PHP, Laravel, MySQL, CSS
- Must be able to speak and write in Mandarin and English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must willing to work in Shah Alam
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Liaise with project owners
- Assist in project survey
- Assist in writing project descriptions, newsletter
- Assist project coordinator with on-going assignments
- Work closely with project manager to monitor the flow of crowdfunding projects.
- Interest with crowdfunding
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in oral and written communication in English ( Fluent speaking in Mandarin will be additional advantage)
- Ability to work independently
We are waiting for you!