MyStartr Careers - We are Hiring!
1. Senior Business Analyst, Job Responsibilities:
- To process equity crowdfunding application from various marketing channels within a given timeline.
- Analyse the business nature and model of the applicants and identify the business potential from investing perspective.
- Communicate with the applicants for key information and clarification if needed.
- Explain the equity crowdfunding processes, requirements, or charges to the applicants when there is inquiry.
- Arrange pitching session for applicants to present their business and fund raising plan to the Project Head/Management.
2. Business Deveopment Executive, Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with marketing teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components.
- Conduct ongoing market research.
- Promote ECF to prospects and meeting up high level prospect.
- Generate prospect list, follow up prospects list.
3. Project Executive, Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure every assigned equity crowdfunding campaign is well managed, meeting the deadlines, and fund raise successfully.
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule crowdfunding campaign milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope and schedule.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
4. Investor Relationship Executive (PR), Job Responsibilities:
- Organize community outreach programs and coordinate special events that promote products, services, or ideas of the company.
- Draft and distribute various communications, especially via social media, to promote equity crowdfunding to the investor community and the public.
- Attend relevant events and activities to build strong relationships with key community members
- Respond to inquiries from community members and other interested parties.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute public press conferences, working with third party PR agencies when necessary.
5. Digital Marketing Executive, Job Responsibilities:
- To lead the company’s digital marketing department.
- Promote company’s branding, image, reaches, engagement.
- Conceptualize and execute company’s marketing strategy.
- Plan and organise promotion activities, event and advertisement.
- Lead the digital marketing objectives through search, social media, affiliate, content marketing and community management of social media pages.
- To manage company website, FB pages, IG and youtube channel.
- Evaluate important metrics of our website traffic, service quotas and target audience.
6. Programmer, Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a well-designed web system to meet business operation requirement.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Identify the cyber risk and implement the cyber security measurement which comply with the regulation.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
7. Event Executive, Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure issues that arise in the course of an event are quickly resolved without disturbing the occasion.
- Plan and work out event details of the startup contest(including seminars,courses and demo day.
- Communicate, maintain and develop relationships with contestants,mentors and sponsors.
- Report the logistics of the event, budget use and spending.
- Write, edit and produce content of marketing materials, including event invitations, brochures, web pages, advertising, email campaigns and social media posts.
8. Copywriter / Content Creator, Job Responsibilities:
- Copywriting for equity crowdfunding campaign project storyline.
- Produce content for Newsletter, Press Release, and articles.
- Writing social media content for marketing and advertisement purpose.
- Create eye-catching headlines, caption, marketing slogans that are impactful for digital marketing.
- Write high-quality contents for ad campaigns, social media, website and mobile app.
- Brainstorming ideas and keywords for each equity crowdfunding campaign projects.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas for writing.
或者是可以直接发emai ( [email protected] ) 呈交简历哦。
MOVON在MyStartr展开股权众筹，18天内筹获最高众筹金额2千万令吉，并获得247位投资人支持。 MOVON计划在2026年上市，并在全国各地开设100家婴儿产品门店。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ...
MyStartr 2023投资人大会 “投吧！合伙人” 10月10日带来最新投资趋势
吉隆坡，2023年9月20日 - 马来西亚股权众筹平台MyStartr将于2023年10月10日（星期二）在Avante Hotel举办主题为“投吧！合伙人”的年度投资人大会， ...