by Lansson Sim
MarkIt is a simple and fun way for friends, classmate and even colleague to reshape keeping in check of deadlines, schedule, and tasks for social, work, or personal activities. MarkIt serves as an effective reminder for all to keep track of daily agendas to tackle hectic lives. You can even express yourself through customizing a personal reminder, or simply use MarkIt as an activity invitation to your list of contacts. With the functions of informing group activity’s details through sending push notification and a calendar view of marked dates indicating unavailability due to prior engagement will ensure MarkIt’s users to never miss an important appointment. Be it schoolwork, projects, assignments, errands or chores, MarkIt caters from professional to personal needs. MarkIt can serve you like your very own personal assistant, and the best part about it – it’s free of charge.
MarkIt’s key features:
- MarkIt color-coded agendas: This will surely satisfy your OCD with keeping your distinct agendas organized.
- MarkIt Timetable: Input your daily schedule or the most important appointment of the day, set a reminder. When an appointment had past, the MarkIt icon will turn grey.
- MarkIt Reminder: This feature works like a reminder, only if you choose it to be. You may choose to set the reminder as a notification. When you send an activity invitation to your contacts, the reminder will only function after your contacts has accepted the invitation.
- MarkIt’s groups activity: With this feature, you will get to see the activities available within the group contacts.
- Send a reminder to group: This feature allows you to update your group on deadlines, change of schedule or any other change of plans.
Category / Other